Myjive is currently searching for an amazing and talented Account Manager to support a variety of agency clients.
Myjive Account Managers develop the day-to-day client relationships and drive our client’s business through innovative digital campaigns, platforms and media. They’re the link that connects Myjive to our clients. Facilitating communication clearly between external clients and internal teams is essential. They know how to represent our ideas and work as strongly as they can our clients’ wishes, and at the end of the day, they lead our agency effectively through the our process to deliver amazing digital work. They build client relationships, maintain project revenue, help generate profit and are a key factor in the agency delivering the most excellent digital products possible.
Our Account Managers have a comprehensive understanding of the digital arena and how emerging technologies and digital channels can add value to client business, and still deliver visually compelling design. They’re expected to collaborate with each of the discipline leads and truly contribute to developing industry-leading work for our clients. We expect people in this role to have a point of view on business strategy, actively participate in reviews of communications strategy, UX, design, technology and all other deliverables.
The Account Managers are supported by an Engagement Director, Project Manager and Traffic Manager.
- Experience with an integrated or digital agency. A knowledge of the digital marketing is key—we want you to show with confidence that our work is top-notch.
- Excellent skills in negotiation and conflict management. We need you to manage multiple client, partners and teams, to represent our ideas clearly and be confident in the work we show to clients.
- Leveraging of client relationships for introductions and additional business. Engagement Managers can identify the opportunity for organic new business growth..
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Schedule and monitor quality assurance process for project team and client review
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and management on a regular basis
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
- Present work as well as participate in new business presentation
- Lead multi-disciplined engagement groups comprised of resources from Design, Strategy and Technology and Marketing that focus on digital marketing program assessment, guidance and execution.
- Provide exceptional account support to build and maintain a positive relationship between the client and Myjive.
- Lead consultative engagements with clients ranging from high level digital program strategy to tactical digital marketing execution efforts.
- Analyze existing accounts, qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Maintain and analyze client fulfillment patterns while focusing on underlying issues to eliminate recurring account problems.
- Respond to the needs of the client, decide which course of action to take, and execute that action without consultation or direction.
- Experience with the development of digital productions (websites, applications, animations, media, etc.)
- Solid understanding of associated production technologies and third party applications and platforms
- Competencies in iWork, Basecamp, bug tracking and other related project management and common communications tools
- Passion for emerging technology and interactive production methodologies
- Impeccable communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to relate to, motivate and be trusted by your project teams
- Self directed, goal oriented, and results driven with a commitment to continuous improvement
Experience + Education
- 3-6 years of experience with Digital Account Management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Uptown Amphitheatre and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Foosball, Ping Pong, Xbox and a Lab dedicated to emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.