Myjive is seeking a Art Director.
Myjive is currently seeking an experienced Art Director with proven success in creating memorable, stand-out campaigns to join our team in redefining advertising in the digital age. You are a master of many software suites and a beacon of user experience and information architecture prowess. Most critically, you must be idea oriented, incredibly conceptual and understand what it means to move a business forward.
The Art Director reports to the Creative Director and works alongside the Account Services, Strategy, Studio and Technologist teams. You are also responsible for overseeing projects through execution, presenting work to high-level clients, and representing Myjive’s design process and integrity at all stages of engagement.
- A strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Strong understanding of integrated advertising and experience across multiple categories/channels
- Strong conceptual thinking — both visual and interactive
- Proven ability to lead design for a variety of audiences, brands and industries
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channels (e.g. Unity, 3D, Flash, AR, 4K Res, etc.) and other relevant mediums
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
Experience + Education
- 6-8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency environment)
- Experience working with and relations with production teams, producers, photographers and directors
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Proven leadership skills with experience guiding large teams
- Traditional advertising experience is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in design (BA or BFA) is required
Myjive offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vacation and a great working atmosphere. We are located inside of the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte, N.C. Our office sits backstage to the Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre and is in the heart of uptown nightlife. Our space also comes fully loaded with Wii Tennis, Kinect and a Lab dedicated to emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.